- BookOfJoe looks at a Google plan.
- Boudicca finds a perspective on Steve Irwin's demise.
- Brain Droppings smells a conspiracy.
- Robert (Cake Eater Chronicles) is ready for a fall.
- Cao's Blog says the Chose One is real.
- Captain Ed (Captain's Quarters) helps the "Loyal" Opposition with a new conspiracy theory.
- Jan Bussey (Cascade Exposures) goes to the fair.
- Susan (Case-Notes from the Artsy Asylum) finds the problem with getting it right.
- Cathy (Cathy Knits and More) says lizards don't bug her.
- Deborah (Choose Life) says information is being witheld.
- Farmhunk (The View from the Bunker) has another reason to hate the dentist.
- RightWingDuck (IMAO) hangs it up.
- Steven Donohue ( A Republic, Madam, If You Can Keep It) teased a return.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Thursday, September 7, 2006
Items of interest from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Knucklehead of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winner is Congressman John Sweeney R-NY....
Iraq Assumes Control II And Linkfest...ReplyDelete
And a happy Thursday to all. Did you know that Iraq is assuming control of their military forces today? I had mentioned the other day that this was going to happen in September, and now the Drive By Media chimes in:
Iraq's government takes command ...
Cartoon Controversy Against Christians...ReplyDelete
University of Virginia refuses to apologize to Christians for publishing three cartoons on the 23rd. and 24th. of August “satarizing”, ......
[...] Trackbacked at Basil’s, EnviroRep, and Flopping Aces. Comments » [...]ReplyDelete
Evidence that the UN was involved in kidnapping of...ReplyDelete
This is truly disgusting, and it's another reason why the UN needs to be disbanded:...
[...] TB at: Pirate’s Cove; Basil’s Blog Posted by Robinik Filed in Open Trackback [...]ReplyDelete
[...] Trackbaccked on: Daily Open Blog; TMH's Bacon Bits; Red State Blue; Mental Rhinorrhea; Stuck on Stupid; Pursuing Holiness; The Pirate’s Cove; Basil’s Blog; Dumb Ox News; Right Wing Nation [...]ReplyDelete
Iran's Marketing Strategy for a Nuclear Future...ReplyDelete
My biggest problem with Iran is that I don't know the extent to which the people who run the place believe their own PR. What cannot be denied is that President Ahmadinejad is being sold as a hot new pop......