- John Bambenek (Part-Time Pundit) looks at sex.
- Katie MacGuidwin (GOP.com blog) looks at the Dems' Slogan de Jour.
- Olah Chadasha (Greetings from the French Hill) says if one fence is labeled "apartheid" so should the other be.
- Acidman's (Gut Rumbles) cause of death was determined.
- Joe Brooks (Half The Politics) says students at Drake jumped the gun.
- Spd Rdr (Heigh-ho) urges respect.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so, as long as your submission follows the TrackBack policy.
Will it hold up?...ReplyDelete
The latest news in the Who is Jerrod Miller's father saga-
A Palm Beach County judge has ruled that a man who took responsibility as the father of Jerrod Miller -- the Delray Beach teen shot to death last year by police -- is the boy's legal fathe...
Pope vs. Mamoud...ReplyDelete
The picture on the left is curently circulating around pro al-quaeda websites. I am no sure where they continuously get the vampire imagings from, first it was Condi, then Bush, now the Pope.
Well two can play this silly game. The picture on th .......
Toward a More Rational Style of Outrage Hunting...ReplyDelete
Okay, it's been a four days now and the controversy surrounding the Pope's speech at the University of Regensburg is still going strong. It's worth noting that the pope's speech was long, wide-ranging, scholarly, and about as exciting as a......
Sunday (Open) Must-Read List...ReplyDelete
Stumped by Morality? (William F. Buckley, Real Clear Politics); You Can Handle the Truth About Gizmo (James Taranto, Wall Street Journal); Red Hot Torture (Billy O'Reilly, Townhall); Campaigner in Chief (Fred Barnes, Weekly Standard); Is There a New ....