- IMAO reports that Condoleezza Rice is at work.
- Little Green Footballs reports that, in Germany, whether you accept the job offer or not, you're screwed.
- La Shawn Barber reports on who in the Democratic Party knows what's best for Blacks, Hispanics and Women.
- ScrappleFace reports that at least one Senator fears some Iraqis won't be represented.
- Eyes On The Ball News has the scoop on a group that believes the Iraq election is suspect.
- Wizbang reminds us of a post-election group we forgot about.
- But then, Six Meat Buffet says I spoke too soon.
- WuzzaDem has the scoop on what you didn't see on Meet The Press.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warning System has another Red State/Blue State map.
- For dessert, Julie with a B has -- surprise -- another bad pun.
Monday, January 31, 2005
Monday Lunch Special: On The Job
For your mid-day dining pleasure, we offer you to choose from one of these specialties: