- Phoebe Gleeson is never at a loss for a topic to post.
- WuzzaDem gets spam.
- ScrappleFace has a report on a disruption of events in Iraq.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warning System reprints some words of our 40th president.
- Eyes On The Ball News reports the tests on Ted Kennedy are in and it's confirmed...
- Julie with a B will have you laughing, or groaning, with this one.
- Have trouble getting online Friday? maggies meanderings and shameless plugs knows why.
- Susie (Practical Penumbra) is just happy she's back online.
- Right Wing Duck offers a quiz for your mayor.
- Tim Blair reports the tsunami of December 26 claimed victims from everywhere. And we mean everywhere.
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Sunday Brunch: Milk and Spam
For your weekend dining pleasure, we offer you to choose from one of these specialties: