- Crazy Politico sees trouble from some Dems in state races.
- Miriam (Miriam's Ideas) says Happy 5767.
- Ms Underestimated was totally creeped out by Hurricane Hugo.
- MyElectionAnalysis finally gets some poll data to analyze.
- Neanderpundit looks for crappy ideas.
- Nehring The Edge reviews a classic.
- NewsBusters discovers that Ted Turner saved the world.
- Bill Wood (NoDNC) finds fallout from Tailhook.
- Fr Joseph (OrthoDixie) says, contrary to popular opinion, the Pope's comments have not been in the news.
- Outside The Beltway has the latest caption contest results.
- Overtaken by Events says the laws of the universe no longer apply.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Items of interest from the blogroll.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so, as long as your submission follows the TrackBack policy.