- The Moderate Voice is following the earthquake.
- Confederate Yankee is also following the earthquake.
- Public Eye (Bachman) says Allah takes credit.
- The Steel Deal finds the UN bombed the smurf out of the village.
- SerandEz enoyed a brief moment at the top.
- Louisiana Conservative calls both sides to task.
- California Conservative says the Golden State might outlaw their governor's speech.
- Kerfuffles looks at Clinton's offensive.
- Charmaine Yoest says Cheney was a no-show.
- Conservative Cat says trojans are attacking PSP.
Sunday, October 9, 2005
Sunday Brunch: 10/9/2005
Try one of these specials with your weekend brunch: