Didn't stay up late to follow it, but the Catfish lost last night in a rain-delayed game. Relief pitching blew a 10-6 lead.
I never did properly thank everyone for the participation in Wednesday's caption assignment. You folks are great. You know that, right?
The grandchildren lost a pet last night. By lost, I mean the little dog is dead. Still trying to figure out what happened, but it appears to be completely unrelated to the Wife's pigs dying recently.
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.
- Chris Short (Conservative Thinking) says you're paying someone to sue you.
- ArmyWifeToddlerMom is inspired by other military wives.
- Michelle Malkin is following the latest Kennedy cover-up.
- Harvey (Bad Example) finds names for Dan Rather's blog.
- Mark Noonan (Blogs for Bush) finds a letter praising the Monday boycott ... and asking for a repeat.
- Pirate's Cove finds a video.
- Smiling Dynamite checks in.