- Phoebe Gleeson has a cat wander up two weeks before the big move.
- Dragonlady (Dragon's Den) reposts a classic on the joy of raising children.
- Don Surber says the thought police are writing textbooks for the right and the left.
- Ipso Facto plays with video. Don't forget to read the comments.
- Richmond (One For The Road) says you can call me Ricky.
- Tisha Sharp goes to hell ... and gets pictures.
- Pettifog has pics from all over.
- Angel (Woman Honor Thyself) says thanks.
- Amy Allen (Obiter Dictum) looks at the meaning of flags.
- Morrel (Chateau d'If) looks at net neutrality ... and says you should too.
- Mensa Barbie finds the IAEA believes no progress is progress.
- Point Five aims for victory.
- Jo's Cafe has specials.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.