- jac (the nonessentials) has gone 24 days without posting anything new.
- Burkard (The Blog of Columbus, Georgia) looks at the 48 Hours story on a local murder.
- Wild Bill has words for those that "support the troops but not the war."
- Harvey (IMAO) wants cheese. Or something.
- Blue Square offers some FrankFic.
- Fmragtops says the GOP needs to hold it together.
- Redneckin' says he's looking for another political party.
- Sin City muses on Barry Bonds, NOLA, and pretty blogs.
- Jo shakes her head and wonders about NOLA.
- Grrovyvic likes meat.
- Steve H. (Hog On Ice) is looking for Walkin CDs.
- SeanS (Shoot a Liberal) has a trespasser.
- Kender says life is funny.
- Gateway Pundit says nothing makes sense.
- Don Surber's blog turned a year old and smacked Malkin.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.