- Lieutenant K (Wordsmith At War) and jac (the nonessentials) are still taking questions for their upcoming blog interviews.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warning System is back to being Googled again.
- _Jon (We Swear) reviews United 93 [via Bad Example].
- Jon Swift says it's hard to be a conservative.
- Sean Gleeson is reminded of the joy of stairs.
- Dadmanly says Gen. Hayden is the man for the job.
- David N. Scott (Pererro) looks at women and Christianity.
- The Dread Pundit Bluto wonders about that $34/hour job.
- Vince Aut Morire finds old habits die hard.
- Random Yak joins the fishing party.
- Soldiers' Angel New York shows angels do exist.
- Either Orr asks where the money is.
- Agent Bedhead says look who's back on the market, boys.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.