- Lieutenant K (Wordsmith At War) looks again at guard duty.
- jac (the nonessentials) is still around ... but hasn't posted since April.
- Conservative Cat wonders which cat is the second-most beautiful.
- Dyre Portents says the Pentagon video won't help a bit.
- Raven (And Rightly So!) looks at the pervs that stalk chat rooms.
- Musings of a Merry Mad Monk is skeptical of the report about talks with North Korea.
- SerandEz does Coke. And Chicken.
- Interested-Participant looks at homosexuality in Iraq.
- In The Bullpen looks at what one of the Dems war heroes said about the Marines.
- Pererro needs a caption for a picture.
- California Conservative says there is hope for the GOP in November.
- John W Lillpop (Citizen Conservative) says he found three misdemeanors.
- Macker looks at the fence.
- Tyler D. (45-Caliber Justice) got his grades.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.