- Lieutenant K (Wordsmith At War) told of a mission of the heart.
- jac (the nonessentials) continues to have not posted since April.
- Macker has a story about the Beeb being a boob.
- Susie (Practical Penumbra) solves a problem at work ... but still has to work.
- Eric (Straight White Guy) enjoys time away from home.
- Rachel (aTypical Joe) says the spammers have gone too far.
- The Ugly American (Knowledge Is Power) looks at upcoming movies.
- Firepower Forward says the moonbats are the conservative's best friend.
- OptyMyst (Look Who's Tattling Now) has the tale of a policy change two lives too late.
- Jake Jacobsen (Freedom Folks) finds proof of life on Mars.
- A Bama Blog has gubernatorial candidates' reactions to Dubya's plan.
- Agent Bedhead has proof Christina still has ... it.
- bRight & Early's blogiversary project has launched.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.