- Random Yak considers the source of light.
- Laurie (Soldiers' Angels New York) had an update on Fran O'Brien's.
- Nickie Goomba may be gone ... but the Network lives.
- Sigmund, Carl and Alfred look at loving democracy.
- Seawitch is readying for the new season.
- Feisty Republican Whore could use a fundraiser from Bush right about now.
- Grandma's House has a report of interest to veterans.
- Tea Fizz says "Pink Taco" is just one of the items on the list.
- Simple Thoughts says Dell should have made the change earlier.
- Don Surber supports Barry Bonds.
- Phin fights the battle.
- Agent Bedhead says Pete Doherty gets a wakeup call ... but probably won't answer it.
- Bob (Either Orr) watches Iran TV.
- Survival Theory splits with Dubya on immigration.
- Miriam's Ideas says Hillary can't be all bad.
- Jan Bussey (CascadeExposures) offers pictures of her pussy.*
- Down for Repairs is back up and running ... and has a report on a best-seller that tells the real truth about Jesus.
- David N. Scott (Pererro) looks at Mary Magdalene.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.