The Blog War with Sortpundit has taken much time, but we've still managed to find some posts related to Search Engines this week. In no particular order, here are this week's posts:
- Pooklekufr: the Kafir Constitutionalist finds that you won't go blind if you Google yourself. And you may be pleased, or shocked, by the results.
- The Zero Boss answers question from search engine results.
- aTypicalJoe likes the new Google toolbar.
- The Jawa Report is a Google news source. And wants others to join him. Just certain others.
- Champaign Media Watch threw Google for a loop.
- GOP and the City had a Google caption contest.
- Sharp as a Marble found a Google Ad that caused pause.
- Sortapundit found he's showing up on some more odd searches.
- The (not so) Daily Me found an odd search in the logs.