Brief review: Sortapundit is unhappy with our weekly posts about Search Engine results that lead to this site. Sortapundit wants to usurp us on these particular search terms. And Sortapundit has called on his faithful followers to assist.
We're not taking this lying down, and are prepared for battle with Sortapundit. After an oversight was brought to our attention, an appeal has been made for the Imperial Secretary of War, Frank J. of IMAO, to sanction this upcoming war.
We're ready for battle. Sortapundit's ready for battle. So, what's the hold-up?
No response from the Imperial Secretary of War. Since this blog is a member of the Emperor's Dept. of Domestic Affairs (Keep the Home Fires Burning), we need to follow all protocols.
I realize that Frank J. is a busy, busy man.
- He works for a living. I work for a living. I understand.
- He has to cook his own meals, clean his own house, pee on the cat... Oh, wait. SarahK cooks and cleans. But Frank J. is in charge of peeing on the cat.
- He has to write many, many posts a day for IMAO's faithful. It's not like he has Harvey, RightWingDuck, Cadet Happy, spacemonkey, Scott, SarahK, or Aquaman helping out there. Oh, wait. It's exactly like that.
Maybe he's really, really busy at work. Or chasing the cat around the house with his johnson hanging out. Or just not interested in the little spat between this little blog and Sortapundit.
George Bush, Bill Clinton, and George Bush waited 12 years and 14 resolutions before saying "Enough is enough."
I'm not that patient.
It's Thursday. And I issue this ultimatum to Sortapundit:
- Accept that we can work together to advance the understanding of all mankind (or at least provide a few minutes of diversion to those surfing the Net).
- Accept that when people want to search Google and Yahoo! using the phrases:
- Accept that, while you are a loyal subject of the Queen, writing like an American is a good thing and is to be embraced if it comes naturally. Don't make me go to Massachusetts or California to find a judge to set loose on you.
This need not get ugly. But, I've got a whole sackful of ugly to unleash if necessary. Sortapundit, I expect your answer before the end of the week.
Or face the consequences.