- Sportslady wants a new name for her blog
- The Peoples Cube finds the Saddam trial has been moved
- Phin scares the crap out of folks
- Susie (Practical Penumbra) needs a drink
- Those Bastards! say Pat needs more work
- The Skipper (BMEWS) lists predictions for 2006
- Current Events Page wonders about the good news
- aTypical Joe looks at the 85 MPG car
- Wil Wheaton is getting ready to play poker in paradise
- The LLama Butchers find Shalit off the plantation
- Justin (Pererro) looks at DMHO
- Conservative Cat looks at evolution of the species
- Jack Yoest follows Ben Franklin
- Charmaine Yoest watches Book of Daniel. Once.
Sunday, January 8, 2006
Items I found while perusing my blogroll.