- Mad Mikey suffered a stroke [via Vince Aut Morire]
- Wil Wheaton is trying to get things in order
- Cory (CORE|BLOG/CAPE|CORE) gets ironic
- Nurse Kelly (Time To Lean) talks about taking the bait
- Frank J. (IMAO) is looking for ways to celebrate
- Rev. Billy Gisher (Those Bastards!) gives a sermon on loss
- Tim Worstall says Krugman isn't bound by the Hippocratic Oath*
- Joe Gandelman (The Moderate Voice) says the Dems are setting up for a fall
- Vince Aut Morire finds he's what people are looking for
- Atlas Shrugs wishes Uncle Walter would just shut up
- More interviews information is available here.
Monday, January 16, 2006
Items I found while perusing my blogroll.