- Wyatt Earp (Support Your Local Gunfighter) finds NASCAR can be an analogy for Hell.
- Irina Tsukerman (The Ignoble Experiement, a.k.a. Live Dangerously!) feels duped.
- Dane Bramage lists 13 excuses of gamers.
- Darleen's Place says Brian Williams is clueless.
- David Drake wonders if Hillary is next.
- Michael Hussey (Disaffiliates - Think Twice) says Mel and Mahmoud are much alike ... but Mel gets the wrath of the MSM.
- Gennie (Dizzy Girl) is still having trouble with her blog.
- Don Singleton says at least the Brits don't have the ACLU to worry about.
- Don Surber says at least the Brits don't have the American media to worry about.
- Stacy (Dorannes) enjoys good movie lines.
- Dr. Phat Tony answered questions.
- Dragonlady attracts weirdos.
- Dumbshit of the Week says that stuff will make you stupid.
- Dustbury doesn't have a Wikipedia entry. Yet.
- EckerNet told a joke.
- Deb (Elephant In My Coffee) says just tell us what to call them.
Monday, August 14, 2006
Today's items from my blogroll.