- That 1 Guy (Drunken Wisdom) looks for a Virgin to eat.
- Tink (Tink's Tribulations) had a great birthday.
- Two Dogs (Mean Ol' Meany) solves the urban school problem.
- Mensa Barbie says ecclesiastical censure would help.
- Merri Musings says there are worse things than not being able to carry lipstick on board.
- Travis Benning (Metaphysically Wrinkle Free) fisks his college paper.
- Contagion (Miasmatic Review) has mixed feelings about football.
- Michelle Malkin is disturbed by the lack of coverage of the Fox News crew.
- Miriam (miriam's ideas) shows why she doesn't expect much from the U.N.
- CSMBones (Miserable Donuts) says the immigration standoff in Chicago isn't being handled like they did things under Bubba.
- Moogie (Moogies World) goes on the DL.
- Alabama Improper is looking for a Mystery Date. Oops, Mystery Guest.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Monday, August 21, 2006
Today's items from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Diabetes in the News...ReplyDelete
Diabetes in the News
Ten Commandments Allowed. And Linkfest...ReplyDelete
I'm sure that this will drive the ACLU crazy. And probably gave the NY Times writer a serious case of the vapors
A federal judge on Friday said a Ten Commandments monument outside a courthouse in Oklahoma could stay, rejecting arguments that it pro...
The Knucklehead of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winner is William Bruno....
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!...ReplyDelete
This is really too hysterically funny for words. Jason Leopold, the “investigative journalist” who took truthout.org for a ride with his Karl Rove Will Be Indicted on Monday story, has just published another one, again on truthout:
[...] Linked to- Basil’s Blog, Bright & Early, [...]ReplyDelete
To any bidder...ReplyDelete
This is having ripple effects throughout Florida, including the job market. How do we recruit teachers to Southeast Florida if they can't afford housing?...
An excellent point on immigration, then and now...ReplyDelete
It would seem that the usual suspects hated that one in Miami and love this one in Chicago. It couldn’t have anything to do with their voting proclivities, could it?
Hat tip Basil.
Find Fatima fotoshopped...ReplyDelete
A few weeks ago Osama Bin Laden told his servant Hassan to give Fatima 40 lashes then send her a burqa and tell the bitch to keep her face covered. But she kept showing up all over the place as a new victim of Zionist aggression....
Three Threats to Modern Civilization...ReplyDelete
A liberal would look at the photo* below and say "this man looks like he's being treated professionally and will probably survive"....