- Wyatt Earp (Support Your Local Gunfighter) says when you follow quotas instead of seeking the best and the brightest, you should expect problems.
- Irina Tsukerman (The Ignoble Experiement, a.k.a. Live Dangerously!) thinks the comsumer should have the same power as union workers.
- Hyscience hosts a caption contest.
- California Conservative says it's not harrassment when you stop a terrorist in the planning phase.
- RightWingDuck (IMAO) has a news roundup.
- In The Bullpen is not looking forward to August 21.
- Insolublog tell what it would be like if his dream candidate was elected.
- Interested-Participant looks at the "accidental death" story by Jon Benet's killer.
- Ionetic has proof the world is nuts.
- Iowa Voice is looking for some good-looking blogs.
- Is It Just Me? looks at the difference between want and need.
- Planck's Constant looks at boobies.
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Today's items from my blogroll.