- The Real Ugly American follows the story of the staged photos.
- Tammi (Tammi's World) cooks Polish Pork Chops.
- Shamalama (Common Folk Using Common Sense) looks at two version of Girls Night Out.
- Dana Pico (Common Sense Political Thought) has a question about the Dems.
- Confederate Yankee fisks the Philadelphia Daily News.
- connected for life has a new blog skin.
- Conservative Cat says the cease-fire may not last.
- Mike Pechar (Conservative Thinking) says airport security at Prestwick isn't.
- Preston Taylor Holmes (Six Meat Buffet) loves those signs.
- Cry Freedom says iTunes may be changing its tune on DVDs.
- Dadmanly enjoyed Robert Tracinski's piece saying it's time to fight.
- Dagney's Rant says Libs are dangerous.
- Daisy Cutter says Islam hasn't been hijacked.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Today's items from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
2- Note the clothes Fidel is wearing. How does a communist in a classless society get such obviously capitalist clothing?...
Israel's conservative opposition mobilizing to t.....ReplyDelete
Although it would seem as if Olmert had decided to give the [belated] go-ahead to the IDF to raid Lebanon and go as far as the Litani river, his acceptance of the "cease-fire" draft in the UN security council is still more or less an act of surrender...
UNmitigated disaster needs to be left already...ReplyDelete
Caroline Glick (Hat tip: Power Line) has a good explanation of what's wrong with the UN, and once again, I'd like to point out that the time has come for Israel, the US, and other nations - and certainly peoples - with sense, to pull out of their ran...