- That 1 Guy (Drunken Wisdom) has Jethro Tull on the brain.
- Tink (Tink's Tribulations) schools us on her education.
- Pirate's Cove wonders why the rhetoric doesn't match the facts.
- Point Five reports of a disaster of wonderful proportions.
- Polytechnical looks at torture.
- Pros and Cons looks at the news.
- Quality Weenie finds the GOP doesn't support an American industry.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Items of interest from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Knuckleheads of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winners are Matt Lauer and NBC's Today show....
Stop horsing around...ReplyDelete
No it isn't. TFM grew up following horse racing because of my father's ownership of standardbred horses. What are we supposed to do with these animals when they die?...
Wife of Kidnapped Fox Journalist appeals for relea...ReplyDelete
It has been 10 days since correspondent Steve Centanni and New Zealand-born cameraman Olaf Wiig were kidnapped in the Gaza. Anita McNaught, wife of Wiig, appealed for their release today. She said they were not enemies of the Palestinians. They were .....