- Tammi (Tammi's World) gets on the radio.
- Balance Sheet doesn't like Shepard Smith.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warning System goes PC.
- Batesline says Indian nations aren't the same as a city.
- Big White Hat has pictures of Jeff H.
- Lyn Perry (Bloggin' Outloud) has info on the Heat Of Summers Blogs.
- Mark Noonan (Blogs for Bush) says crossing the line between constructive criticism and destructive defeatism is easy for some people.
- Blonde Sagacity is looking for writers.
- Mrs. Bluebird (Bluebird's Classroom) survives the first days of school.
- Oddybobo says life's a beach.
- bRight & Early has been playing and not working ... but wants your Trackbacks.
- c.a.Marks promises to blog more often. Two days ago.
- Kat (Cathouse Chat) says freedom's worth the price.
- Chateau d'If says Olmert must go.
- Choose Life has a smoothie recipe.
- Church and State says some arguments are about the partcipants presuppositions.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Today's items from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
UN ambassador Dan Gillerman Speaking To The Anti-Semitic Security Council...ReplyDelete
A cease-fire is not peace!!!! In a true peace a new understanding has been reached with ironclad promises for both sides not to attack the other....
[...] Linked to- Basil’s Blog, Bloggin Outloud, Bright & Early, [...]ReplyDelete
Florida the rules are different here Chapter XLII...ReplyDelete
The water is brown, smells bad, corrodes pipes but its healthy for you. Of all this the pipe part would seem to contradict official's statements about the water being safe. It's just bad plumbing, and I'm not a chemist, right?
Right! Don't you j...
Weirdo Magnet Pt. 2,The Phone Booth...ReplyDelete
Having established in part one that I’ve been flashed and seen more weiners than Oscar Mayer at a Fourth of July picnic, it is only fitting that I end with the Phone Booth story.
A friend of mine worked 3rd shift at a gas station so I would occas...
EXCLUSIVE: "Mastermind" of failed plane plot held...ReplyDelete
It seems that this guy may have been involved in the 7/7 killings also.
The only picture they have is pretty rough, but I think I have figured out who it is....
Hassan Nasrallah Is A Douche...ReplyDelete
Water is wet, etc. etc.
[...] UPDATE: Thanks basil. My opinion is Shepard Smith is, shall we say, not high. He seems to be trying to estabish himself as the Crown Prince of Disaster Porn. [...]ReplyDelete
Terror- Proof Airlines Opens for Business...ReplyDelete
WARNING! If you are easily offended - do not read this article.
We at TPA, Terrorist-Proof Airlines, are in the flying business.
We can absolutely guarantee NO WALK-ON GUNS, KNIVES, BOX CUTTERS, SHOE-BOMBS or other weapons will ever be carried onto.....
Daily KOS - the idiot's guide to Terrorism...ReplyDelete
Want to see something hilarious? Want to fall on the floor busting your gut with laughter? Then look at these images of Bush as Hitler. The photos [disclaimer - yes, they are photoshopped] are not humorous; what is humorous is that leftists who trivial...
Cindy Sheehan Suffers Dehydration...ReplyDelete
Not being a superior life form like myself, Cindy Sheehan does not know how to conduct a proper hunger strike, so she has been admitted to a hospital in Waco, Texas. The Associated Press reports that Ms. Sheehan is being......
The Knucklehead of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winner is Roman Catholic Bishop Daniel Walsh....
August 22 - End of the World -12th Imam - Muhammad...ReplyDelete
So what's all the buzz about Muhammad al-Mahdi, August 22nd, and our favorite raving lunatic President of Iran? For those who know their Islam, the 12th Imam, al-Mahdi died 1100 years ago but is still living and in hiding and will appear before the ....