- Wyatt Earp (Support Your Local Gunfighter) finds Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a commercial.
- Irina Tsukerman (The Ignoble Experiement, a.k.a. Live Dangerously!) says everyone talks about it ... but no one's doing anything about it.
- GOP and the City says Castro is not useless.
- In the Headlights hosts Carnival of Recipes [via Grandma's House]
- Olah Chadasha (Greetings from the French Hill) looks at the situation one year later.
- Tom the Pooklekufr (hamstermotor) got some.
- Hector Vex says we aren't doing what we need to do.
- Heidibella in the Tropics had a family member with a close call.
- devildog6771 (Hello Iraq) says Muslims must accept responsibility.
- Steve H. (Hog On Ice) discovers why they've never been photographed together.
- Home Sweet Home has the story of a child who died protecting his family.
- Greta (Hooah Wife) talks about boobies.
- Grandma's House won't be watching Katie Couric on CBS.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Today's items from my blogroll.