- Wyatt Earp (Support Your Local Gunfighter) finds Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a commercial.
- Irina Tsukerman (The Ignoble Experiement, a.k.a. Live Dangerously!) says everyone talks about it ... but no one's doing anything about it.
- GOP and the City says Castro is not useless.
- In the Headlights hosts Carnival of Recipes [via Grandma's House]
- Olah Chadasha (Greetings from the French Hill) looks at the situation one year later.
- Tom the Pooklekufr (hamstermotor) got some.
- Hector Vex says we aren't doing what we need to do.
- Heidibella in the Tropics had a family member with a close call.
- devildog6771 (Hello Iraq) says Muslims must accept responsibility.
- Steve H. (Hog On Ice) discovers why they've never been photographed together.
- Home Sweet Home has the story of a child who died protecting his family.
- Greta (Hooah Wife) talks about boobies.
- Grandma's House won't be watching Katie Couric on CBS.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Today's items from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe He Should Read The Whole Paper...ReplyDelete
Ignatius and the folks who think every terrorist problem has a diplomatic solution should probably start their own twelve step group for people addicted to failed policies....
The Knuckleheads of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winners are Tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams and their father Richard Williams....
sent a link instead of a trackbackReplyDelete
WTW: Living In Real Freedom...ReplyDelete
Hey, y'all, Jebediah here. Ya know, there are lots of them thar moonbats who think we'uns have lost lots of free speech. At they same time, they are smearing W, Cheney, Rove, and any and all Conservatives and Republicans they can, saying stuff...
Liberals Play Censorship with Our Lives...ReplyDelete
Liberals, I was informed decades ago in college, believe in accepting all points of view and are mature enough intellectually and emotionally to keep an open mind about things that they may differ with. (Don't laugh yet.)
Page 16 News 8/16/06...ReplyDelete
On the page, McKinney's Black Panthers, Iraqi Security Forces taking over U.S. Troop duties, and the feature, Politics playing a role in a Palm Beach Child Solicitation investigation....
[...] Well, there’s watching the UN deploy, killing Hamas and maintaining a tense peace, but I meant what will happen politically? Maybe nothing. The Olmert government seems to be doing OK. Hat tip, Basil. [...]ReplyDelete