- Wyatt Earp (Support Your Local Gunfighter) has the reasons the French scaled back their troops.
- Irina Tsukerman (The Ignoble Experiement, a.k.a. Live Dangerously!) wants your take on the NSA ruling.
- KP Cubed says Michael Moore gets away with what he does for a very good reason.
- La Shawn Barber says Brown is the new Black.
- rev. billy bob gisher (less people less idiots) says he's doing his part.
- Chaim (The Life-Of-Rubin Blog) asks where are the Fox journalists.
- Rancher (Llano Estacado) thinks Democracy and Sharia cannot co-exist.
- Lone Pony shares memories.
- OptyMyst (Look Who's Tattling Now) looks at moms and MySpace.
- Lost in Lima Ohio says Nagin should know what a racist looks like.
- Macker is so happy he goes Warhol on us.
- Maggie (maggies meanderings and shameless plugs) made it home.
- The Barrister (Maggie's Farm) says most politicians play the game ... and get in trouble when they don't.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Today's items from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
thanks boss. i appreciate the notice. apparently you can read AND think.ReplyDelete
Thank's for the link. You have been permalinked on the site now.ReplyDelete
MSM Name Games...ReplyDelete
There's a sickness at the Sun-Sentinel. What compels a paper to possibly disclose the not yet released names of the dead but at the same time not name people who commit crimes? I don't understand this double standard, do any of you?...
Hi Basil! Thanks for the link!ReplyDelete
Rev. Gisher: Well, don't go overboard. I've never been accused of either, much less both.ReplyDelete
KP Cubed: Thanks. I'll be bumping you from "favorites that don't link" to "favorites that link."
Lone Pony: A pleasure.
Pimpin' Ain't Easy...ReplyDelete
Ask Your Questions For Basil's Interview here!...
Democrats Sort of Agree on New Primary Schedule...ReplyDelete
One of the biggest problems we face in Presidential elections is that the primaries cease to matter after the beginning of March. John Kerry was essentially unopposed after March 3 in 2004, and in 2000 John McCain gave up on......
The Knucklehead of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winner is retired Oklahoma Judge Donald Thompson....