- The Real Ugly American follows the story of the staged photos.
- Tammi (Tammi's World) sys we just got a wake-up call.
- 6pence (Alabama Improper) says some just don't get it.
- Raven (And Rightly So!) spells her name with a Dubya.
- Sissy (And What Next) is having a license plate contest.
- Andi (Andi's World) experiences travel woes.
- Anechoic Room looks at nature's clothing.
- ArmyWifeToddlerMom uterus-blogs.
- Pamela (Atlas Shrugs) interviews Natan Sharansky.
- aTypicalJoe says while the NY Times pushes Mac, he's thinking Linux.
- Mister Snitch! pokes his head in with ideas for the NY Times.
- Jac (The Nonessentials) moves.
- Babylonandon says the countdown has begun.
- Harvey (Bad Example) says it's easy to make fake photos.
- Aspiration finds some hot old chicks.
- Don Surber has a picture of boobies.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Friday, August 11, 2006
Today's items from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Trackback Friday Featuring the Surrender Monkey!...ReplyDelete
It’s that time of the week again! Do you have an interesting post you want to share with everyone? The official Surrender Monkey of the Democratic Party says to do what the Lefties don’t, since they all have the same talking points: li...
Before anyone jumps to conclusions...ReplyDelete
Why didn't Reuters list the names? TFM will try to give an answer before other bloggers pipe in on the news services' omission....
Thank you for your service Lt. Colonel Perry...ReplyDelete
The husband to one of my favorite bloggers, Hooah Wife, has retired from the Army after twenty years. Go and visit Greta and wish her and her family well. She is one of nicest people in the blogosphere.
God bless the Perry family....
I’m a weirdo magnet. Nope, there’s no denying it. Just ask Goldbloom. I seem to have this invisible target painted on me that I’d hoped would go away with time, but sadly it has not. You see…
People used to follow me. Not in ...
Fly the friendly skies? Part 1...ReplyDelete
Well after watching the news this morning about the terror plots in the UK I’m definitely glad my flight from Atlanta is behind me. My Gawd it was nerve racking enough without adding anymore stress factors to the list. Dragon has been hounding me...
Weekend (Open) Must-Read List...ReplyDelete
Fog of Reuters - Philip Klein, The American Spectator; A McCain-Lieberman Ticket? - Michael Barone, US News & World Report; The Only Option Is to Win - Newt Gingrich, Washington Post; The One-Percent Problem - Rich Lowry, National Review; Where Are t.....
Where's the dramamine Part five...ReplyDelete
The Palm Beach Post contradicts itself again in an editorial today....
Elvis is still popular...ReplyDelete
August 16, 2006 will mark the 29th year since Elvis' death. He was very popular among the teens and young adults in my young days. The adults had a problem with his swaying body, thinking he was vulgar. Today, his twists and turns would be accepted, ....
UN to Possibly Disarm Hezbollah if Cease-Fire Takes Hold...ReplyDelete
MIchelle Malkin describes the terms of the UN cease-fire agreement. ABC News, a less reliable source, claims Israel has accepted those terms. At this time, the exact language of the cease-fire resolution (SC #1701) is not available on the UN......
Terror- Proof Airlines Opens for Business...ReplyDelete
WARNING! If you are easily offended - do not read this article.
We at TPA, Terrorist-Proof Airlines, are in the flying business.
We can absolutely guarantee NO WALK-ON GUNS, KNIVES, BOX CUTTERS, SHOE-BOMBS or other weapons will ever be carried onto.....
Osama Bin Laden's Thursday 13...ReplyDelete
1. Cancel Photoshop classes for Mujib, Hassan and Abu.
2. Have Hassan give Fatima 40 lashes then send her a burqa and tell the b**** to keep her face covered, for Allah's sake!
3. Tell BBC editors I approve their use of word EXTREMISTS as a substit....
Daily KOS - the idiot's guide to Terrorism...ReplyDelete
Want to see something hilarious? Want to fall on the floor busting your gut with laughter? Then look at these images of Bush as Hitler. The photos [disclaimer - yes, they are photoshopped] are not humorous; what is humorous is that leftists who trivial...
August 22 - End of the World -12th Imam - Muhammad...ReplyDelete
So what's all the buzz about Muhammad al-Mahdi, August 22nd, and our favorite raving lunatic President of Iran? For those who know their Islam, the 12th Imam, al-Mahdi died 1100 years ago but is still living and in hiding and will appear before the ....