- That 1 Guy (Drunken Wisdom) is comfortable around you.
- Tink (Tink's Tribulations) considers trading places.
- Richmond (One For The Road) overhears things at work.
- One Happy Dog Speaks just passed the two-year mark.
- Father Joseph (Othodixie) shares that some prayers are unanswered.
- Pamibe develops a green thumb.
- John Bambenek (Part-Time Pundit) explains what conservatives want to conserve.
- Passionate America tells what to do about Iran.
- Chase (Peace For Our Time) says we need to learn a lesson from an event that happened during George H. W. Bush's administration.
- Peakah can hardly believe his wonderful situation at work.
- BurgandySkies (Pererro) remembers Grandma's passing.
- chrys (Pettifog) says some in Hollywood get it.
- Phin out-Jackies Jackie.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Items of interest from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Knucklehead of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winner is Sweden's state broadcaster SVT....
Oh, bitter irony...ReplyDelete
I have to admit that I felt pretty cool this morning that the take Ann Althouse presents in her New York TImes op-ed this morning is similar to points I made over the weekend about Judge Anna Diggs Taylor's opinion in the NSA case. She writes:This mea...
Help wanted- Blogger needed for campaign...ReplyDelete
What do you think of the blog name, The Virgin Masochist? Time for sarcastic laughter....
Only 2 months and 9 days until Halloween!...ReplyDelete
If you have been on my site for any length of time you know I LOVE Halloween. I start decorating at the end of September, or around October 1st if I’m slacking off. I go all out, I usually make a complete and full-sized graveyard in my back yar...
[...] Basil’s pic-a-nic basket of blogs for the day. [...]ReplyDelete