- The Real Ugly American says Morley doesn't meet standards.
- Tammi's World reveals that it's the place to go for "Sex with Tammi."
- The All-Seeing Eye (The Jawa Report) has a roundup of MSM images manipulation.
- Riehl World View has a two-for-one bust.
- Laurence Simon (IMAO) finds Reuters image maniuplations occurred a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
- Macker likes his mac-n-cheese.
- Cigar Envy is now available in 22 languages.
- Spacemonkey has a fungus.
- RightWingDuck finds Jive Ass Dude don't got no brains anyhow!
- Laurence Simon (Is Full Of Crap) hosts the Carnival of the Cats.
- Don Surber says the Democrats do have a plan.
- Baseball-Fans Blog tells about the superfan in West Virginia. No, not Don Suber, but he's mentioned. [shameless plug alert]
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Monday, August 7, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Knucklehead of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winner is the News agency Reuters....
Archimedes in the news …...ReplyDelete
Seriously, here he is.
I’ll try and cross post this to Basil of Basil’s Blog, who like things Greek.
On Israel, its Arabs, and the folks it is fighting...ReplyDelete
I had the following exchange with some local Arab Christians with family on the West Bank. More correspondence is expected from inside Israel too. Anyhow, here you have my views on what Israel does wrong with it’s local population and those gene...
"Riehl World View has a two-for-one bust"ReplyDelete
Imagine my chagrin when this turned out to have nothing to do with a woman's top
Mmmm. Woman's top.ReplyDelete
The worst barrage by far...ReplyDelete
Once again, Haifa was hit by katyushas in by far the worst attack yet by the Hezbollah, leaving 3 dead and at least 160 injured:...
Le Pen punched even his fellow French in the face...ReplyDelete
It's a good thing I came across this shocker from The Epoch Times, from a Reuters article from July. It just goes to prove that yes, Jean-MarieDhimmi Le Pen can be and IS dangerous to even his fellow French compatriots:...
The unknown candidate...ReplyDelete
I didn't know there was a reform party candidate running for governor in Florida. His name is Max Linn. I never heard of him before today.
Most Floridians probably doesn't know Mr. Linn either....