- That 1 Guy (Drunken Wisdom) gets weirder than normal.
- Tink (Tink's Tribulations) reads Pinky and the Brain's dictionary.
- Macker goes to WAR.
- SactoDan compared how the Dems and the GOP are operating.
- Scared Monkeys watches Aruba play the game.
- Sean Gleeson tells Peter Hartlaub that two can play that game.
- Sensible Mom is back ... and has words for Ann Coulter.
- Ezzie (SerandEz) says polls in Iraq show a differnt story than what's reported.
- Sharp as a Marble follows a BBC photoshoot.
- SeanS (Shoot a Liberal) says sometimes the children teach us.
- Sigmund, Carl and Alfred looks at Christians who aren't Christ-like.
- Redoubt (Sin City) has suggestions for a local festival.
- Sine.Qua.Non says that's not a democracy.
- Cranky (Six Meat Buffet) visits a political rally.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Items of interest from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hurricane season might not be so quiet anymore....
Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup...ReplyDelete
And a Happy Sunday to everyone. This one is by Freeman Elliot. Is it prescient to think that this is how the next PJM Vblog is being readied?
Oh, BTW, check out this pinup. I think you will get a hoot out of it. I got you-know-who to pose for a specia...
Lexington KY Plane crash...ReplyDelete
Its too early to draw conclusions. Except we know many friends and family of those who died are suffering right now. God bless them all....
TV NEWS: Stepping-up the Centrifuge...ReplyDelete
Catch the TV News of Iran's current nuclear stats, site re-location, secret company (in the North East of the capital of Tehran) which aids Iran in their "stepped-up" P2 centrifuge manufacturization, and their disturbing declaration....
An incredible run...ReplyDelete
The Florida Marlins won their 7th game in a row today. That brings their record to 63-66 and they stand 4 games back in the wild card race.
This is incredible news on several fronts.
1- The Marlins traded most of their key personel last winter....