- Wizbang has info on the Justice Dept. looks at the NSA spying
- Confederate Yankee has read Justice's 42-page brief
- WuzzaDem shows the PSP squirrels behind the scenes
- Sportslady is happy in the Sunshine State
- aTypical Joe says surgery was a breeze and there's no pain ... yet
- Spacemonkey (IMAO) says someone is due an apology
- Pereiraville hosts the Carnival of Comedy [via IMAO]
- Cassandra (Villainous Company) is back ... with a vengance
- Gunn Nutt looks at the mind of a liberal
- The Real Ugly American (at his new digs) is looking for the Jack Bauer of the Blogosphere
- Pirate's Cove wonders about French nukes
- Vince Aut Morire looks at French nukes
- Atlas Shrugs tells the Washington Post blog "Welcome to my world"
- More interviews information is available here.
Friday, January 20, 2006
Items I found while perusing my blogroll.