- Sin City finds new Star Trek episodes
- Jo's Cafe muses on Presient Steve
- The Goober Queen has cell phone advice for HIM
- Don Singleton analyzes Hillary's call for action
- Tinkerty Tonk looks at the aftermath of the release of the Iranian hostages
- Sharp as a Marble looks at food service regulations
- Spacemonkey blames global warming
- Miss Cellania knows chocolate [via Bad Example]
- Hello Iraq looks at Harry and ethics
- Darleen's Place is getting calls on her cell
- Orthodixie looks at the Great Commission and Muslims
- La Shawn Barber says Houston thinks it was hit hard by Hurricane Katrina
- Vince Aut Morire says it's time to pull ... some certain people ... from Iraq
- Atlas Shrugs says "Oil? Deal with it"
- More interviews information is available here.
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Items I found while perusing my blogroll.