- Tammi (Tammi's World) gets on the radio.
- Balance Sheet doesn't like Shepard Smith.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warning System goes PC.
- Batesline says Indian nations aren't the same as a city.
- Big White Hat has pictures of Jeff H.
- Lyn Perry (Bloggin' Outloud) has info on the Heat Of Summers Blogs.
- Mark Noonan (Blogs for Bush) says crossing the line between constructive criticism and destructive defeatism is easy for some people.
- Blonde Sagacity is looking for writers.
- Mrs. Bluebird (Bluebird's Classroom) survives the first days of school.
- Oddybobo says life's a beach.
- bRight & Early has been playing and not working ... but wants your Trackbacks.
- c.a.Marks promises to blog more often. Two days ago.
- Kat (Cathouse Chat) says freedom's worth the price.
- Chateau d'If says Olmert must go.
- Choose Life has a smoothie recipe.
- Church and State says some arguments are about the partcipants presuppositions.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Today's items from my blogroll.