- TMH's Bacon Bits says there'll be time enough for blame later. Help now.
- The Buzz Blog says lessons are already there.
- Iowahawk has news from the Crescent City.
- Confederate Yankee is selling shirts.
- The Boiling Point says the French Quarter is coming back.
- The Astute Blogger isn't happy with the left's exploitation of Katrina.
- The Ebb & Flow Institute charts Bush and bad things.
- The Baba Gannouj looks at a party chairman mixing religion and politics.
- Tel-Chai Nation shows you get what you pay for.
- Cory wonders about the new kid on the block.
- Harvey has his birthday list ready.
Thursday, September 8, 2005
Try one of these specials with your lunch: