But it ain't his idea. Just like the Headline News. He stole that from Frank J. over at IMAO. But Basil hasn't had an original thought in his life.
Next, and most importanly, he hasn't asked any of my favorite bloggers to be interviewed.
Well, I got me some questions for my favorite bloggers:
- What did you study at Auburn?
- Where were you when they caught that building on fire during the Georgia game a couple of years ago?
- Who needs a makeover more: Amber Frey? Or Hillary Clinton?
- Which would you rather be: A Juggie from the Man Show? Senator from Lousiana?
- Cuffs or Velvet Rope?
Feisty Republican Whore:
- California or New York?
- What's the best thing you've ever put in your mouth?
Preston Taylor Holmes:
- So, like, do you have a first name? Or just last names?
- Wal-Mart or Dollar General? And why?
Now, I'm sure you'd have a question or two for some of your favorites. Why don't you pick one and go ask them something: