- Not Exactly Rocket Science says you can help a wounded soldier
- Congressman Jack Kingston (R-GA 1) (RedState.org) reports HR 1606 (the Online Freedom of Speech Act) failed
- Beth (MY VRWC) is upset with the Ninth
- Jo's Cafe has two words ... and then some ... for the Ninth
- La Shawn Barber says Spike Lee actually made sense
- The Sportslady says "You might live in hurricane country if ..."
- ScrappleFace says the French have a solution
- The New Editor says the Polls are a joke
- Common Folk Using Common Sense looks at the tactics used against Steele
- Public Eye (Bachman) says those tactics look familiar
- Public Eye (CBS) discovers why CNN made the change
- Jack Grant (Random Fate) says only a qualified person should get the job
- The American Princess takes issue with the Dems blocking HR 1606 (the Online Freedom of Speech Act)
- The Blog Interviews continue, now taking questions for Jack Grant from Random Fate and E. M. Zanotti AKA The American Princess.
Friday, November 4, 2005
Try one of these specials with your breakfast: